Branding a new kind of entertainment company
Glow create and stage immersive events in portable domes. They deliver 360 degree multi-sensory experiences that blur the lines between perception and reality by stimulating what we see, hear, taste, touch and smell.
Saint John were commissioned to name the company and create a new brandmark.
We identified the key points which encapsulate the new company offer:
• Ground-breaking immersive sensory experience
• Challenging and stimulating content
• Dynamic, changing, interactive events
• A showcase for the latest technology
• Unified dome environment
• Creation and projection of 360 degree films
• Use of aroma and atmospheric effects
• Shared group experience
• Uplifting, fresh, educational and entertaining content
• Communicating ideas that radiate positive messages that people want to share
Research indicates that a shared group experience can provide a sense of well being; this provided the inspiration for the branding. ‘Glow’ was selected from our shortlist of names as it ticked many of the right boxes, is fresh and memorable.
The brandmark is a metaphor for the Glow experience. The ‘world’ represents the sphere – visitors enter, enjoy a life-affirming journey of the senses on an engaging topic and emerge filled with a new sense of awareness and appreciation.
The brand is being applied to the dome projection spaces, signage and vehicle livery.