Why change your brandmark?On March 8, 2014
There are five key reasons why companies rebrand:
1. There is a mismatch between how the business is seen and how it would like to be seen
2. The business has to deal with new competition, new legislation or new technology
3. Customers have changed – the business needs to reassert its position in the marketplace
4. The business is moving into a new market or sector
5. The business has changed and has new goals, or it has restructured and is doing things in new ways and wants to make its strategy visible
At Saint John we cover the whole rebranding process, from research to creative development and implementation through to brand management. We provide integrated brand solutions, managing brands across different media, cultures and languages.